perjantai 3. toukokuuta 2013

Passione Ricamo Mystery SAL


I've been stitching PR Mystery sal for the past week, and here's my daily progress:

Olen pistellyt PR Mystery-yhteispistelyä menneen viikon ajan ja tässä päivittäinen edistymiseni:


I had to move the Q-snaps, so that's why it's looking like I would've done lots of frogging for the last couple of pictures. But I haven't, thankfully  :)

Minun piti siirtää ompelukehystä, joten siksi pari viimeistä kuvaa näyttävät siltä kuin olisin joutunut purkamaan jo kerran ommeltua. Mutta onneksi en siis ole joutunut :)

Here's before and after of the full size:

Tässä koko pistelyn ennen ja jälkeen kuvat:


 

Well, it's a spring in the northern part of world and what does it usually mean? Spring cleaning! I didn't have much time to stitch during last week due cleaning windows, organizing cupboards and wardrobes, dusting and other "fascinating" stuff. So my tag of the week is this Garfield, I felt exactly the same every now and then. Hopefully I'll have more time to stitch next week!

Täällä pohjoisella pallonpuoliskolla kun on nyt kevät, niin sehän tietenkin tarkoittaa kevätsiivousta! Enpä saanut kauheasti pistelyaikaa menneellä viikolla, sillä aikani meni ikkunanpesuun, kaappien (ja varsinkin vaatekaappien) organisointiin, pölyjen pyyhintään ja muuhun "kiehtovaan". Joten tämän viikon lausahdus tulee Karviselta, jonka tuntemuksen jaoin useaan otteeseen.


Have a great weekend and see you next week! :)

Vietä hauska viikonloppu ja nähdään ensi viikolla! :)

3 kommenttia:

  1. The SAL piece looks fantastic =) I love how the border is turning out =)
    I hope you'll be finished with cleaning soon so you can go back to stitching ;-)

    VastaaPoista
  2. WOW! Your work is fabulous! Beautiful
    piece!

    VastaaPoista
  3. You've accomplished alot on the SAL. I'm sadly so far behind but looking at yours makes me want to get a move on mine. She's very pretty and sparkly. "Sigh" Cleaning and work, it always gets in the way of my stitching and fun too.
    xox Alicia

    VastaaPoista