keskiviikko 31. joulukuuta 2014

Happy New Year!

Ok, this will be the last post, I promise :) I just wanted to wish you all Happy New Year! May it be full of joy, laugh and enjoyable stitchy hours! :) I celebrated the New Year's Eve with a guilt free start, which was Mae by Linda Ravenscroft (and it probably goes without saying that it's HAED):

Ok, tämä on viimeinen postaus, lupaan :) Halusin vain toivottaa kaikille Hyvää Uuttavuotta! Olkoon se täynnä iloa, naurua ja lokoisia pistelytunteja! :) Juhlistin uudenvuodenaattoa uuden mallin aloituksella, tällä kertaa en aio potea ns.syyllisyyttä kasvaneesta projektivuoresta. Malli on (varmaankin sanomatta selvää) HAED ja Linda Ravenscroftin Mae:

HAED: Mae

Alicia generously gifted me two gorgeous charts, Herd of Kitties and Four Heavenly Beasts. I'll start Herd of Kitties tomorrow, at 1st of January. It is so hilarious and funny, that what would be a better way to start a year than a chart that evokes such feelings!

Sain Alicia:lta lahjaksi kaksi eri HAED-mallia; Herd of Kitties and Four Heavenly Beasts. Päätinkin aloittaa toisen (Herd of Kitties) heti huomenna, eli vuoden ensimmäisenä päivänä. Tämä on vaan niin hilpeyttä herättävä ja hauska, joten mikä olisi kivempi tapa potkaista uusi vuosi käyntiin kuin pistelemällä mallia joka herättää kyseisiä tunteita!

HAED:Herd of Kitties

HAED: Four Heavenly Beasts

5 kommenttia:

  1. Three beautiful new charts for the New Year. I do hope we get to see Herd of Kitties soon. It's lovely! :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Sinulla riittää kyllä noissa pisteltävää moneksi vuodeksi! :) Hyvää uutta vuotta!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Herd of kitties näyttää todella hellyttävältä =D. Pistelyrikasta uutta vuotta sinulle!

    VastaaPoista
  4. Happy new year to you as well =) I hope you enjoyed your new star already and I am looking forward to see your progress =) I love the projects you worked on during the last weeks and hope there is more to follow =)
    I wich you all the best for the new year and I hope you will have lots of health and stitching time

    VastaaPoista
  5. I love those Kitties. Everytime I look at them I crack up with laughter. I'm glad that you'll be starting them soon. I may fold and join you.

    Wishing you a happy new year too and I hope it's challenging in a good way and filled with love and laughter <3

    VastaaPoista