lauantai 9. elokuuta 2014

I See the Light

Ok, it has been ages since he has seen any daylight (ahem, almost three years!).

Tästä onkin aikaa, kun olen viimeksi pistellyt tätä kisua (kröhöm, melkein kolme vuotta!).


But for the first time I can see myself actually finishing him, once Passione Ricamo Mystery SAL (2012) is out of the way and he'll be the only non-HAED wip I have. Next update will be on SHH Now.

Mutta ensimmäistä kertaa voin itseasiassa nähdä itseni tekemässä tämän työn loppuun, kunhan Passione Ricamo Mystery SAL (2012) on valmis ja tämä on ainoa ei-HAED-malli joka minulla on työn alla. Mutta seuraava päivitys tulee SHH Now-mallista.

3 kommenttia:

  1. He's really cute... I almost thought he was finished when I saw the thumbnail picture

    VastaaPoista
  2. This is such an atmospheric piece. He's gorgeous and I'm glad you're going to finish him soon. :)

    VastaaPoista