maanantai 4. marraskuuta 2013

Garnet


This page has gone so smoothly that I cannot believe I've already done 2/3 of the fourth page! The first butterfly has showed up, and those light spots (which I couldn't figure out first) were actually stars, haha :) But here's the pic:

Tämä sivu tuntuu edistyvän lähes itsestään, en voi uskoa, että olen saanut jo 2/3 neljännestä sivusta tehtyä! Ensimmäinen perhonen on ilmestynyt ja vaaleat läiskät (joita en alkuun ymmärtänyt), olivatkin tähtiä, heh :) Mutta tässä siis kuva edistymisestä:



Now it's time to drag out QS Theatre again. I'll devote November to it or at least want to get a half of the second page done. I'll be stitching Passione Ricamo Mystery SAL (2012) for two thread length every day too. Hopefully will get it done before the year ends.

Nyt aion kaivaa esille QS Theatre-malli taas. Varaan marraskuun sille tai vaihtoehtoisesti haluan saada ainakin puolikkaan toisesta sivusta valmiiksi. Pistelen myös kahden langallisen verran Passione Ricamo Mystery yhteispistelyä (2012) joka päivä. Toivottavasti saisin sen valmiiksi ennen vuodenvaihdetta.

4 kommenttia:

  1. Garnet looks beautiful =)
    I'm looking forward to see your work on QS Theatre of the Absurd =)

    VastaaPoista
  2. I love how the jewels turn out on these birthstone pieces. They look so realistic. Beautiful stitching Nina. I think I'll join you in November completing the SAL's.
    Happy stitching stunner!
    Alicia xo

    VastaaPoista