lauantai 26. kesäkuuta 2010

Diamond

Tämän HAED:in ajattelin aloittaa parin päivän kuluessa, joten esittely tulee jo nyt.

I'm going to start this HAED pretty soon, so I'm introducing her now.



Kyseessä on siis Timantti, joka on oman syntymäkuukauteni kivi. Tarkoituksenani on tehdä tämä itselleni 30v. lahjaksi, joten aikaa on vielä runsaasti. Pistoja tälle kaunottarelle kertyy 240 000, ajattelin pistellä tämän harmaalle Luganalle (25ct) puolipistoin.

She's called Diamond (art by Rachel Anderson), and it's my birthstone. I've thought doing this to myself as a birthday present when I'll turn to 30, so I'll have pretty much time to stitch her. There's going to be 240 000 stitches before she's done. I'm stitching her on 25ct grey Lugana, with tent stitches.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti