torstai 2. heinäkuuta 2015

Santa and the Mouse Ornament

I made lots of progress:

Sain paljon aikaan:


I finished the first page and reached the top of Santa's hat in the second page. I've accomplished about 46% right now, but my goal for this was 65% completion this year. So he'll make an appearence another time soon.

I also caved and bought this from the sale:

Sain ensimmäisen sivun valmiiksi ja toiselta sivulta pistelin sen verran, että pukin hattu on seuraavaksi pistelyvuorossa. Olen nyt pistellyt tästä mallista jota kuinkin 46%, mutta tavoitteeni tälle vuodelle olisi 65%. Joten pukki tulee vierailulle toistekin lähiaikoina.

En pystynyt vastustamaan tätä mallia, vaan ostin kun HAED-sivustolla oli ale:

Alice in the Starry Night

She'll be definitely started once I've finished FoF 187! ...Which will take awhile, so don't hold your breath, haha! :)

Aloitan tämän, kunhan olen saanut valmiiksi Faces of Faery 187-mallin! ...Mutta siinä voi mennä tovi, joten ei kannata odottaa henkeään pidätellen, haha! :)

8 kommenttia:

  1. Wonderful progress! I love your new chart...such a clever combination of subjects.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you! That's probably why I fell in love with Alice in the Starry Night immediately. It's funny but beautiful at the same time.

      Poista
  2. Great new chart! Lovely progress as well :)

    VastaaPoista
  3. Great progress on Santa and the Mouse! (I am finally on page 4 and so excited to finish. It is so much fun to see your progress!)

    I almost splurged on the same chart! My son love Starry Night and Alice in Wonderland (the book) and I just love the combination of the two in this chart. I am SO excited to watch your progress on it!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you! I've been watching your progress and love the way the chart stitches up. Actually it was your progress that inspired me to pick it up again :)

      Poista
  4. Great progress and I love your new chart:)

    VastaaPoista