lauantai 22. maaliskuuta 2014

Mermaid (Marchetti)

I've been stitching the background (and the dome) for the past week. Again, sorry for the wrinkles!

Olen pistellyt taustaa (ja kupua) viimeisen viikon ajan. Taas kerran, anteeksi työn ryppyisyys!


This is the fourth page in the first row (there're nine pages in a row), but I'm thinking of moving on to the second row after the page is finished/her turn is next time (whatever fancies me more). I'm going to pick Sunrise next, it's been quite awhile since I've worked on her.

Tämä on neljäs sivu ensimmäisellä rivillä (yhdellä rivillä on yhdeksän sivua), mutta ajattelin siirtyä toiselle riville joko ensi kerralla tai kun olen saanut tämän sivun valmiiksi (kumpi sattuu tuolloin houkuttamaan enemmän). Nyt ajattelin kaivaa esiin Sunrise-mallin, siitä on jokunen tovi kun olen sitä mallia viimeksi pistellyt.

3 kommenttia:

  1. Beautiful work on her =) I can't wait until the mermaid appears =) I'm looking forward to see sunrise =)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Wow Nina I love how flawless it looks. You can't tell where one page ends and begins with your stitching. Spectacular!
    Looking forwad to Sunrise. I love the colour of her wings.
    Alicia xo

    VastaaPoista