perjantai 31. tammikuuta 2014

QS Theatre & Garnet

Sorry for the lack of updates, but I've been super busy lately. Here's my progress on QS Theatre (pg4), I apologize for a quality of the pic:

Anteeksi, että blogipäivityksiä ei ole tullut viime aikoina, mutta on ollut hyvin kiireistä. Tässä edistymiseni nelossivulla QS Theatre-mallissa, kuvan laatu on aika surkea:


There's around 2000 stitches left until he's done. And here's Garnet, there's not much progress, but luckily every stitch counts :)

Jäljellä vielä noin 2000 pistoa, ennen kuin tämä malli on valmis. Ja tässä vielä Garnet-malli, ei paljon tehtynä, mutta onneksi kaikki pistot vievät lähemmäksi valmistumista :)


5 kommenttia:

  1. Both of them are gorgeous and your so close to the finish on QS Theatre :) Congratulations

    VastaaPoista
  2. They both look great. I guess Theatre will be finished soon. :)
    I think Garnet is already very beautiful.

    VastaaPoista
  3. Great progress on Theatre, I need to pick mine up again...Garnet looks beautiful =)

    VastaaPoista