lauantai 29. joulukuuta 2012

Sunrise

Yay, I made it! Here's the second page of Sunrise (sorry the quality of the pic):

Jippii, tein sen! Tässä toinen sivu Sunrise-mallista (pahoitteluni kuvanlaadusta):




And now I've actually reached all my yearly goals on HAED BB. I'll concentrate on PR Mystery SAL and try to do as much as I can before the next page comes (which is 1st Jan).

Ja nyt olen itseasiassa saavuttanut kaikki koko vuoden tavoitteeni HAED-keskustelufoorumilla. Keskityn nyt PR Mystery-yhteispistelyyn ja yritän saada kuudetta sivua pisteltyä niin paljon kuin mahdollista ennen seuraavan sivun julkaisua (joka on tammikuun ensimmäinen päivä).

4 kommenttia:

  1. Looks gorgeous, can't believe how beautiful her wings looks.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Those wings look like they would be fun to stitch with all the bright orange against the black. Looks stunning. Yay congrats on completing all your HAED BB goals. Fantastic achievement Nina. I wish you and your family a very Happy New Year. See you in 2013. xoxo Alicia

    VastaaPoista
  3. Beautiful beginning and i love the orange colour against the black.

    VastaaPoista