torstai 3. toukokuuta 2012

Garnet

Here's the first page of Garnet (this page took me 6+ weeks among the other WIPs):


Tässä Garnetin ensimmäinen sivu (tämän sivun pistely vei reilu kuusi viikkoa muiden pistelyjen ohessa):


I really love how beautifully the stone turned out. I'll be back soon with progress pictures of SK Blue Moon, although I haven't got really far as the first page is pure confetti!


Tykkään siitä, millaiseksi tuo kivi loppujen lopuksi muotoutui. Palaan pian kuvien kera SK Blue Moon:ista, vaikka edistyminen ei ole ollut järin huimaa. Ensimmäinen sivu kun on lähes tulkoon kokonaan pelkkää värin ja langan vaihtoa parin piston jälkeen!

3 kommenttia:

  1. I love this... I've got ruby and emerald, and seeing this really makes me want to start them!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Garnet looks wonderful =)
    Looking forward to see Blue moon

    I am sorry for being quiet for so long, commenting didn't really work =/

    VastaaPoista
  3. Looks great! I love how the stone has turned out.

    VastaaPoista